This service is aimed at any individual or company that is considering a substantial investment with a person or company that is not intimately known to them.
By using our Due Diligence Service you will fully understand the people you are dealing with, the company they are operating through, previous companies the individuals have been associated with and other individuals that have been involved with the company (spider map).
You will understand their financial standings and also if any individuals with a less than perfect record in the investment field are participating either directly or indirectly.
If you are considering an investment, have you considered the integrity of where you're placing your money and the people involved? Due diligence is more crucial now than ever before, therefore a small investment in this service can assist you in making informed decisions about the companies and people with whom you are about to do business with.
Our investigators utilise a wide variety of investigative techniques. At ITUS, we consult with you to agree exactly what you need and why. Whether it's a limited public records search, or an in-depth investigation spanning the globe, we'll put our discreet due diligence Consultants to work to make sure your deal meets, instead of defeats, your business objectives. This will give you the confidence to make an informed business decision while in position of the facts.
The service will include:
- General background screening
- Individuals vetted
- Business background checks
- Corporate filings
- Civil litigation history
- Property and asset searches
- Senior Executives and Directors checks
- Business sales and purchase histories
- Previous involvement with Investments
- Corporate Strategic Partnerships
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International business checks & reputation checks particularly in emerging markets
- Financial profile and analysis
- UK and off shore investigations
- Investigating the links, associations and previous activities of businesses or individuals
- The integrity of the company and key stake holders
- Vulnerability surveys in compliance with FSA regulations regarding Anti Bribery legislation
- Recommendations to prevent potential long term financial loss or reputation damage
- Enhanced due diligence on mergers and acquisitions
- Review of previous and current Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Compliance with economic sanctions
- Additional measures to ensure indemnity bonds applied when necessary
- Verification of the validity of company formation documents
- Confirmation of suitability to hold key stake holder posts (directors/secretaries)
With agents in over 130 countries, we deliver discovery, on time and to budget.